Welcome to Clearancekart.com! Clearancekart.com is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
1. How We Collect Information
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information that you provide directly to us, including when you register for an account, initiate account sign-up, add Products to your cart, purchase Products, update your email or text messaging preferences, respond to a survey or provide other feedback about the Website, communicate with us via email or text message, or contact us with questions or comments about the Website.
We will not ask for or request sensitive information such as government identifiers, medical information, or financial information (except in connection to payments). Please do not provide this information to us through emails, text messages, feedback forms or in any other way unless specifically requested.
Information Generated from Use of the Website
We also collect certain information when you access, browse and use our Website, including information that we automatically receive and record from your browser or mobile platform, such as:
- information about the device(s) you use to access our Website, including MAC address, IP address, browser type and version, your location, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, device type, device and application identifiers, operating information, mobile carrier, and cookies;
- information about your visits to the Website, including the full URL clickstream to, through, and from the Website, including dates and times;
- information we need and use to facilitate your use of our Website (including to provide access to third party websites and services), such as URL requests, destination IP addresses, or device configuration details;
- pages you view, searches you run, length of time browsing search results, specific search results you select to view, length of visits to other pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), your engagement with certain variable/dynamic elements of a page and methods used to browse away from the page; and
- page response times and download errors.
Some of the information we collect is generated using cookies and beacons. For more details about cookies, beacons, and your choices, see Cookies and Beacons below.
Information from Other Sources
We may supplement the technical information we collect from your use of the Website with information collected by third parties. Such third parties may include service providers, such as Google, that help us understand our users and provide better service to our users.
2. How We Use Information
Personally Identifiable Information
Some of the information we collect through your use of our Website or communications with us may personally identify you (“Personally Identifiable Information”). The types of Personally Identifiable Information you may submit in connection with use of the Service include:
- contact information (such as name, billing and/or shipping address, email address and telephone number);
- account passwords for the Website;
- payment card information and other billing information (such as card image, card number, cardholder name, expiration date, and card verification code) associated with your account; and
- geographic location.
Other data derived from your use of the Website is treated as “Non-Personally Identifiable Information,” unless it is combined with Personally Identifiable Information, or unless otherwise required by applicable law.
We may use the Personally Identifiable Information we collect, to:
- provide the Website to you and send you information that enables you to use our Website and purchase Products;
- operate our Website, including access management, payment processing, Website administration, internal operations, troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, and statistical and survey purposes;
- create and manage your account;
- contact you about activity on your account;
- respond to your requests, feedback or inquiries;
- notify you about updates, information, or alerts regarding our Website;
- comply with laws, regulations, and other legal requirements, as well as relevant industry standards and our policies;
- protect and enforce our rights and the rights of other Users against unlawful activity, including identify theft and fraud, and other violations of our terms of service;
- protect and enforce our rights arising under any agreements entered into between you and us, including billing and collection;
- protect the integrity and maintain the security of our Website, including secured areas of the Website; and
- operate, evaluate and improve our business, including conducting surveys and market research, developing new products, services, and promotions (such as, for example, special events, programs, offers, contests), analyzing and enhancing existing products, services, and promotions, managing our communications; performing accounting, auditing, and other internal functions.
In addition, we may use your information as described in any notice provided at the time you provide the information; and for any other purpose for which you may provide consent.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
In addition to the uses described above, we may also use Non-Personally Identifiable Information to deliver content tailored to your interests and the manner in which you use our Website and present content in a manner that is optimized for your device.
We may also combine technical information, or Non-Personally Identifiable Information, about your use of our Website with information that we obtain from other Users to use in an aggregate or anonymous manner for similar purposes.
3. How We Share Information
Personally Identifiable Information
We may share Personally Identifiable Information with:
- our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, liquidation, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which Personally Identifiable Information held by us about our Users is among the assets transferred;
- other third parties with your express consent for any purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; and
- you, upon your written request.
We may also share Personally Identifiable Information with a limited number of other businesses who perform certain types of targeted online advertising and marketing services for Clearancekart.com, such as serving advertisements on our behalf across the Internet and analyzing such information for marketing purposes. These third parties have not promised to use the Personally Identifiable Information that we provide solely in connection with Clearancekart.com’s Services, and they may use your Personally Identifiable Information for other purposes and on behalf of their other customers and partners.
Finally, we may also disclose Personally Identifiable Information with law enforcement agencies, government officials, or other third parties as necessary for the purpose of:
- complying with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- preventing fraud and providing credit risk reduction;
- investigating potential unauthorized access or misuse of our Website or other breach of our terms of service and other agreements;
- protecting the assets or property, and enforcing the rights of Clearancekart.com, including for billing and collection purposes; and
- protecting the rights, property, or safety of our users or others.
In the event that we receive a request from a governmental entity to provide it with your Personally Identifiable Information, we will make reasonable attempts to notify you of such request, to the extent reasonably possible and legally permissible.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
In addition, we may share Non-Personally Identifiable Information, including aggregated or anonymized data:
- to our partners about how our users, collectively, use our Website, so that our partners may also understand how often people use their services and our Website;
- with analytics, search engine, or other service providers that help us improve our Website;
- to report to our affiliates, licensors and service providers about the use of various aspects of the Website; and
- with other Users or prospective Users of the Website.